- 1 What is the largest hospital in Little Rock Arkansas?
- 2 How many beds does Baptist Hospital of Miami have?
- 3 Does Arkansas have good healthcare?
- 4 What are the names of the hospitals in Little Rock Arkansas?
- 5 Who is the owner of Baptist Hospital?
- 6 Is Baptist Hospital a trauma center?
- 7 Is Baptist Hospital a good hospital?
- 8 Is Wake Forest Baptist Health Nonprofit?
- 9 How many beds does Wake Forest Baptist have?
- 10 What county is Wake Forest Baptist Hospital?
- 11 How many hospitals does Baptist Health have in Florida?
- 12 How many employees does Baptist Health South Florida have?
What is the largest hospital in Little Rock Arkansas?
For nearly 100 years, Baptist Health Medical Center-Little Rock has been delivering quality healthcare to the citizens of Arkansas. The 843-bed medical center is the largest private, not-for-profit hospital in the state and provides comprehensive services using the latest in innovative technology.
How many beds does Baptist Hospital of Miami have?
If you need additional assistance with any problem, concern or to file a grievance, our Office of Patient and Family Relations is ready to help you at 336-713-2273.
Does Arkansas have good healthcare?
Arkansas’s overall national ranking in The Commonwealth Fund’s annual Scorecard on State Health Care System Performance remains unchanged from last year at 42nd out of the 50 states and the District of Columbia, the organization said in a news release Friday, Sept. 11.
What are the names of the hospitals in Little Rock Arkansas?
20 Hospitals near Little Rock, AR
- Arkansas Children’s Hospital. mi1 Childrens Way Little Rock, AR 72202 0.67 mi.
- Uams Medical Center.
- CHI St.
- Columbia Doctors Hospital.
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock.
- Baptist Health Medical Center – Little Rock.
- Arkansas Surgical Hospital.
- Arkansas Heart Hospital.
Who is the owner of Baptist Hospital?
Dr Naveen Thomas is currently the Director and the CEO of Bangalore Baptist Hospital.
Is Baptist Hospital a trauma center?
Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center has been re-verified as a Level I adult trauma center – the highest level possible – by the American College of Surgeons (ACS).
Is Baptist Hospital a good hospital?
Baptist Hospital has tied for the top spot as the #1 hospital in the region. In rankings by state and metro area, U.S. News recognized best regional hospitals based on high performing rankings across multiple areas of care.
Is Wake Forest Baptist Health Nonprofit?
At Wake Forest Baptist Health, our mission is to improve health, generate new knowledge and approaches and train leaders in health care while serving as the premier health system in our region. As a non-profit organization, we depend on philanthropy to support our mission.
How many beds does Wake Forest Baptist have?
Wake Forest Baptist Health, a regional health care system anchored by the 885-bed tertiary care hospital and campus in Winston-Salem.
What county is Wake Forest Baptist Hospital?
Wake Forest Baptist Health is an academic medical center located in Winston-Salem, North Carolina which is part of Charlotte-based Atrium Health. It is the largest employer in Forsyth County with more than 13,440 employees and a total of 198 buildings on 428 acres.
How many hospitals does Baptist Health have in Florida?
Baptist Health includes 11 hospitals and more than 100 outpatient facilities and physician practices. Our clinical quality ranks us among the best hospital systems
How many employees does Baptist Health South Florida have?
We are proud of our team: approximately 23,000 employees and more than 4,000 physicians in virtually all specialties — many with national and international reputations. All of this and more makes us South Florida’s world-class healthcare organization.